Oil Rig Job - Service Description
Here's what we do for you:
Click here to close this window and get the service underway now
- We set you up with our own careers advisors, who will work out what the most suitable way for you to get employed within the oil industry. This may include help with details on training, finding the types of jobs suited to you, helping locate companies that may be able to meet your specific preferences (e.g. with regards to location, accommodation, pay, roles, training, etc).
- All our clients have different backgrounds and requirements, and your advisor will carefully consider this when determining your next best moves. It is important, in fact crucial, to bear in mind all the recommendations provided us as this will markedly improve your employment prospects and help you get work.
- The service will include the following, as well as answers to your specific questions on working, and getting work:
- Finding the types of jobs suited to you
- Providing details on any additional training you may need
- Helping you avoid making common mistakes people frequently make along the way
- Details on indicative salary figures so you get what you are worth
- If they suit you, details on entry level positions and how to get one
- An explanation of the day to day operations and processes within the oil industry, so you know your stuff. Knowledge is key to employment in the oil industry
- Plus details on accommodation, offshore and onshore roles, traineeships and apprenticeships, available positions, as well as all other additional support your advisor can provide to maximise your oil employment prospects
- Our complete service is based on your specific requirements, and we will work with you to help you secure work within the oil industry.